Check this page often for the preschool’s monthly newsletter, parent reminders, upcoming news and events, and special volunteer opportunities.
PVUMC Preschool Open House
Wednesday & Thursday, January 16 & 17
Come tour Paradise Valley United Methodist Church Preschool and visit our classrooms on
Wednesday, January 16 and Thursday, January 17 from 9:15 to 11:00 am at our Open House.
Meet our staff and learn more about our classroom curriculum and our programs for children
12 months through five years of age.
If you are already attending PVUMC Preschool, please come and spend time visiting the
classes you may want to consider registering your child for during registration which
takes place January 28 through February 8, 2019.
Mom’s Morning Out / Rainbow Room 2018-2019
(Community Outreach of PVUM Church)
Due to Arizona Health Department and Licensing Changes the Rainbow Room will only be able to accept toddlers from 12 to 30 months old.
How to make a Mom’s Morning Out/Rainbow Room Standing Reservations for the 2018-2019 Preschool Year:
- The Preschool Office will begin taking reservations on Monday, August 20, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
- You may call the Preschool Office at 602-840-8265 to make reservations or come into the Preschool Office. (Reservations will not be accepted via voicemail.)
- In order to make a Rainbow Room reservation, your child must have a current application on file and the $35.00 (non-refundable) processing fee has been paid.
- Standing reservations can only be made for younger siblings (12 months old and steady walkers up to 30 months old) of current PVUMC Preschool students or for a child who is participating in the current Parent Toddler/Mini Co-op Program.
- Standing reservations will be taken on a “first come – first serve” basis.
- In order to accommodate as many children as possible in the Rainbow Room you may make a standing reservation for one day a week.
- After securing a spot for one day, you may ask to be put on a permanent wait list for a second day.
- In order to make a reservation you will need to provide your child’s first and last name, his or her birthdate and the name of the older sibling attending PVUMC Preschool.
- When making a standing reservation you may make it only for your child. We will not accept reservations for a friend in order to hold a spot for another child that you would like your child to be with in the Rainbow Room.
All Other Standing Reservations
- Beginning Tuesday, August 21, at 12:00 noon you may call the Preschool Office to make a standing reservation if your child (12 months old and steady walker to 30 months old) is not enrolled in the Parent Toddler/Mini Co-op Program or does not have an older sibling attending PVUMC Preschool.
All Other Reservations
- Beginning Tuesday, August 21, you may call the Preschool Office up to 48 hours ahead of time to make a reservation in the Rainbow Room for the date you would like to have your child participate.
Classroom Parent Participation and Classroom Parties
- Reservations must be made 48 hours ahead of time if you need child care for classroom parent participation or for classroom parties. (Child must be 12 to 30 months)
Without a reservation we cannot guarantee child care for your child due to staff child ratios.